How to clean your baby, children and teen jewelry in 5 simply steps?
With proper care, your baby, children and teen jewelry from In Season Jewelry will last a lifetime. To minimize scratches and protect your jewelry from the elements of daily exposure, store your jewelry either in a soft cloth pouch or in a separate compartment in a jewelry box. Avoid exposing your jewelry to salt water, household chemicals, any kind of perfumes, or when swimming in chlorinated water, as these chemicals can damage your jewelry.
To clean baby, children or teen earrings, bracelets or necklaces please follow the instructions below:
- Soak the jewelry for 1 minute into warm water containing a few drops of detergent-free soap or mild soap.
- Rub gently with your fingertips.
- If needed, use a soft-bristled brush for cleaning.
- Rinse the jewelry thoroughly with running warm water and dry it with a soft cloth or a hair dryer.
- Once the jewelry is dry you can rub it with a polishing cloth or soft cotton cloth until it shines.
For more instructions please contact our helpful customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us at https://www.facebook.com/InSeasonJewelry
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.