This beautifully gold-plated pendant features St. Benedict of Nursia, patron of the dying and ill. Saint Benedict is also well-known as the father of Western monasticism. The St. Benedict medal represents one of the oldest Christian medals and is worn by believers to guard against spiritual and physical dangers. Around the image of the saint is a Latin inscription of protection. The gold religious medal is surrounded by a sparkling border of clear cubic zirconia. The Saint Benedict necklace arrives in a beautiful gift box, perfectly arranged to give as a gift for your loved one.
- San Benito - St Benedict Medal Pendant Necklace
- 18k Gold Plated
- Main Stone: Cubic Zirconia
- Age Group: Ideal for Teens and Ladies; Gift Box Included
- Meaningful and Special Religious Present for Someone you Love
- Medal Size: 0.90 inches diameter (23mm )
- Chain Length: 19 inches (48 cm)