This beautifully 925 sterling silver bracelet features St. Benedict of Nursia, patron of the dying and ill. Saint Benedict is also well-known as the father of Western monasticism. The St. Benedict medal represents one of the oldest Christian medals and is worn by believers to guard against spiritual and physical dangers. The Saint Benedict thin bracelet arrives in a beautiful gift box, perfectly arranged to give as a gift for your loved one.
- St Benedict Medal Chain Bracelet
- 925 Sterling Silver Yellow Gold Flashed
- Metal Stamp: 925
- Age Group: Ideal for Ladies; Gift Box Included
- Meaningful and Special Religious Present for Someone you Love
- Medal Size: 0.43 in diameter (11mm )
- Bracelet Length: 7 inches with extension (18 cm)