Birthstone Earrings For Babies and Kids
The ways of the Universe are mysterious… no one can actually tell where The Mother of Creation has hidden her healing touch. Thankfully, our wise ancestors discovered the source of energy, luck, protection and spirituality in birthstones; alluring clusters of minerals that radiate healing properties… a system that modern science is too young to grasp. This is perhaps the reason why parents round the world considerBirthstone Earrings one of the perfect presents for their little ones.
Why Baby Birthstone Earrings Make Perfect Gifts For Your Little One
While there is no set age to adorn birthstones, it is best when they are presented to wearers at the earliest. This will allow the healing energies from the stones to embrace the child and grow with her.
Need to know more about what makes children’s birthstone earrings so special? Here’s a compact list of reasons that will convince you to approach these little wonders as soon as possible…
- Harbingers of Good Luck and Fortune – As has been observed through centuries of early and modern history, birthstones per se are Harbingers of Good Luck and Fortune for the wearers. Be it in terms of success in profession or relationships or health, wealth and family, birthstone jewelry works mysteriously in favor of those that adorn it.
- Divine Protection – It is believed that with birthstone earrings, your child will be enveloped with divine protection that can help ward off unexpected dangers be it mental or physical.
- They Attract Spirituality and Wisdom of the Universe in Wearers – It has been seen that, individuals wearing birthstones for a longer span of time tend to be more spiritually connected than otherwise. They are wiser, calmer and have improved IQ in comparison with others.
- Baby Birthstone Earrings are Meaningful – Being precious and connected to birth, these earrings will always be meaningful and remain close to your child’s heart. This is one of those presents that will last a lifetime with your precious little one.
Birthstone Earrings by Month
For parents on their way to choosing the perfect pair for their kids, here’s a quick guide to birthstones by month…
January – Garnet
February – Amethyst
March – Aquamarine
April – Diamond
May – Emerald
June – Pearl or, Alexandrite
July – Ruby
August – Peridot
September – Sapphire
October – Tourmaline or Opal
November – Citrine
December – Blue Topaz, Zircon or Tanzanite
A Quick Guide To Choosing Children’s / Infants Birthstone Earrings
While the emotions and intentions behind gifting birthstone earrings to your kids are divinely pure, you need to remember that unlike adults, children have delicate ears and skin. Therefore, the earrings you choose for them, need to comply with strict safety standards.
Here is a quick guide to help you make the best purchase
- Always buy from reputed Jewelers – This assures safe purchases that are often backed by guarantees / warranties and maintenance services.
- Check the weight of stone – Stones can be heavy. So, it is necessary to pick options that don’t end up weighing down on their lobes. Ensure the size of the earrings don’t exceed a fourth of an inch.
- Choose precious metals for precious stones – While there are many safe metals out there for kids’ jewelry, it is best to opt for the established precious. 18K to 22K gold and silver are great options to consider given that they are completely hypoallergenic. They may cost a little but are worth the investment.
- Shape and type of securing is important – At present, butterfly backs and screw backs are perfect for birthstone stud earrings for kids. Huggie hoops are also a good option for children as long as their designs are compatible and non-interfering with their random movements
Birthstone earrings make meaningful gifts that may never lose their significance over time. In fact, many can even pass down to the following generations as heirlooms. Their impact is near perpetual, giving you the confidence to invest in trinkets that will maintain their relevance forever.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.